CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUEENSLAND BOCKERS FORUM -PRESS PLAY ON VIDEO PLAYER

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IS anybody out there?
Powerisers for sale and need a show time Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 am

» Old bloke looking to get started and have a go?
Powerisers for sale and need a show time Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 am

Gallery
Powerisers for sale and need a show time Empty
Hay Skypirate
Powerisers for sale and need a show time Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 am by Freefall
[b] Hay Skypirate its keegs how r ya haha hav a new name now its Freefall. How was ya xmas nyway? Oi i moved up into a 70-90 pair yesterday n went 4 a …

Comments: 2
Current Injury Status
Powerisers for sale and need a show time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:29 am by Badambomas
Well..... you cant have a successful gym meet without coming home with comething being sore of strained.

So here it is

I have Bockers Back …

Comments: 4
half a front flip?
Powerisers for sale and need a show time Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:19 am by Scott
hey guys,

well i was trying to do front flips at the gym and i was running in and my run up was wrong and my legs were going for the flip but my …

Comments: 0

Powerisers for sale and need a show time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

Number of posts : 34
What Bocks you got? : Poweriser PR5070
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Powerisers for sale and need a show time Empty
PostSubject: Powerisers for sale and need a show time   Powerisers for sale and need a show time Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Now be4 im say anything, im not against skyrunner they just were not the right bocks for me,

Hey everyone Stilts 'n' Stuff is officially in trading mode Nice Picture

last days of December all adult models $390

yes i am now a Poweriser dealer under the name of Stilts 'n' Stuff and im looking for a show team! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU GUYS TO GET SUM POWERISER. Im looking for a show team to make for promos and its going to slow for comfort so contact me and i can Powerise u up Wink
Back to top Go down

Powerisers for sale and need a show time
Page 1 of 1