CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUEENSLAND BOCKERS FORUM -PRESS PLAY ON VIDEO PLAYER

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IS anybody out there?
Awsome and Dumb Jump Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 am

» Old bloke looking to get started and have a go?
Awsome and Dumb Jump Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 am

Gallery
Awsome and Dumb Jump Empty
Hay Skypirate
Awsome and Dumb Jump Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 am by Freefall
[b] Hay Skypirate its keegs how r ya haha hav a new name now its Freefall. How was ya xmas nyway? Oi i moved up into a 70-90 pair yesterday n went 4 a …

Comments: 2
Current Injury Status
Awsome and Dumb Jump Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:29 am by Badambomas
Well..... you cant have a successful gym meet without coming home with comething being sore of strained.

So here it is

I have Bockers Back …

Comments: 4
half a front flip?
Awsome and Dumb Jump Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:19 am by Scott
hey guys,

well i was trying to do front flips at the gym and i was running in and my run up was wrong and my legs were going for the flip but my …

Comments: 0

Awsome and Dumb Jump

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Awsome and Dumb Jump   Awsome and Dumb Jump Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:20 am

At the park near the Albany Creek bowl there's the big drain near the playground and here comes me all high and mighty on me skyrunners and i try and land it. Well first time face plant second time land (very sketchy)

So i dare anyone else who sees this topic to try the drain. It may look small from the bottom but once you get them bocks on and stand on it its
frig as crazy !!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
SKYPIRATE
Admin
Admin
SKYPIRATE

Number of posts : 126
What Bocks you got? : SR80'S/SR110'S
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Awsome and Dumb Jump   Awsome and Dumb Jump Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:57 am

Hey Skyguy check out the 2nd video on the homepage of this site. Is this the skate park you are talking about? If not put a video and show us where you mean and maybe a video of you jumping off it tongue
Back to top Go down

Awsome and Dumb Jump
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS. :: GENERAL TOPICS/DISCUSSIONS :: ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENING-
Jump to: