CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUEENSLAND BOCKERS FORUM -PRESS PLAY ON VIDEO PLAYER

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IS anybody out there?
I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 am

» Old bloke looking to get started and have a go?
I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 am

Gallery
I'm leaving - sorry Empty
Hay Skypirate
I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 am by Freefall
[b] Hay Skypirate its keegs how r ya haha hav a new name now its Freefall. How was ya xmas nyway? Oi i moved up into a 70-90 pair yesterday n went 4 a …

Comments: 2
Current Injury Status
I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:29 am by Badambomas
Well..... you cant have a successful gym meet without coming home with comething being sore of strained.

So here it is

I have Bockers Back …

Comments: 4
half a front flip?
I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:19 am by Scott
hey guys,

well i was trying to do front flips at the gym and i was running in and my run up was wrong and my legs were going for the flip but my …

Comments: 0

I'm leaving - sorry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Badambomas
Pavement Kicker
Pavement Kicker
Badambomas

Number of posts : 98
What Bocks you got? : AirRunners CZ70
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: I'm leaving - sorry   I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:34 pm

I am very sad that it has come to the stage where i am writing this to tell you that i am hanging up my bocks and leaving the team...

please accept my sincirest appologies but my life was already to crowded and busy to make time to bock and bocking also was bad for my back (because my back gets very sore easily)

Capital bocking (including shirts) will have to be organised by someone else the basic planning has been completed by me...i hope that who ever runs it will do a fantastic job and everyone will have a fantastic time

once again i appologise to everyone.

from your fellow ex-bocker
Badambomas Adam Thomas
Back to top Go down
http://www.queenslandbockers.9k.com/
SKYPIRATE
Admin
Admin
SKYPIRATE

Number of posts : 126
What Bocks you got? : SR80'S/SR110'S
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving - sorry   I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:49 am

Surprised Hey Ads,
Question
Well what can i say? Mad
I am completly dumb struck. No

I don't really understand why you are just quiting? When you say you are quiting, i'm sure you mean for the moment? We have only just begun bocking, and it is not controlling our lives, it is just a recreational outlet.
It seems to be a shame that you put so much time and effort into trying to promote, tell and teach people about bocking, just to stop all of a sudden, well i'm not sure that sounds like a decision you have thought through to well. You love bocking Ads, it is obvious you do, with all the things that you have done with and for bocking. eg, set -up plans and website, organise meets, keeping up to date with the REST OF THE WORLD IN BOCKING!.
Maybe you are setting the bar a little to high for yourself. Just be comfortable when you choose to bock. Everyone gets different things from bocking and also people have their own ambitions what they want to do on them and experience from them.
You are still very young and the other guys are a little older than you which can be hard, but it just means they tend to have a more macho/death wish system which seems to come out as you get older in the teens. It's not bad , it just means they really want to achieve big things quickly and are not to worried about doing an injury. Well no one wants to hurt themselves but you know what i mean ,they want to be a bit risky i guess, No pain no gain as the saying goes. But we use crash mats HEE hee hee.
Did you take your bocks to the school festival? Bet you did.
Bocking is an individual sport that is shared by few and also many.
It would be a shame to see you just quit, stop for a while maybe, but not quit. I'm sure school is tough and full on and home is proberbly full on too, but wasn't bocking your little thing that really no one else could do and enjoy except you,
Bocking was your little escape , your sanctuary Ads?
Don't just drop off the face off the earth. Talk later
Back to top Go down
Badambomas
Pavement Kicker
Pavement Kicker
Badambomas

Number of posts : 98
What Bocks you got? : AirRunners CZ70
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving - sorry   I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:37 am

look....

its very simple yet complicated...

i love bocking but for me to just take a "vacation" away from it would mean waiting until school has finished....completely

my mind was set on stopping a while ago but i iust wanted to continue on and see if i changed my mind...

i will continue to bock on the occasion....but sadly this my firends...is the end....

bock on
Back to top Go down
http://www.queenslandbockers.9k.com/
Scott
Pavement Kicker
Pavement Kicker
Scott

Number of posts : 82
What Bocks you got? : Skyrunners
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving - sorry   I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:29 am

nooooooooooo!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

aww this is sad .
please check the forums and if there is a meet you can come to please come so we can meet up every so often.

but if everytime you bock your back really hurts then you might just need a break and hopefully youll be backinto it at a later stage.

scott
Back to top Go down
Locky
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Locky

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving - sorry   I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:34 pm

No No No

Very sorry to hear this Adam. It really saddens me.

I remember when you posted a video of you, I think with the first upwings or whatever they are called and I just loved your technique and your presence on the camera. Cant believe your quitting!
How could you! lol im sure you thought it through and I'm positive the aussie bocking world is always here mate. You've done a fantastic job dude and I think all of you are the pioneers of this sport down under.

I just hope you miss it so much and come back Cool

so has anyone kinda taken over running things here?
Is capital bocking still on the cards for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving - sorry   I'm leaving - sorry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving - sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS. :: GENERAL TOPICS/DISCUSSIONS :: ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENING-
Jump to: