CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUEENSLAND BOCKERS FORUM -PRESS PLAY ON VIDEO PLAYER

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IS anybody out there?
Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 am

» Old bloke looking to get started and have a go?
Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 am

Gallery
Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Empty
Hay Skypirate
Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 am by Freefall
[b] Hay Skypirate its keegs how r ya haha hav a new name now its Freefall. How was ya xmas nyway? Oi i moved up into a 70-90 pair yesterday n went 4 a …

Comments: 2
Current Injury Status
Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:29 am by Badambomas
Well..... you cant have a successful gym meet without coming home with comething being sore of strained.

So here it is

I have Bockers Back …

Comments: 4
half a front flip?
Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:19 am by Scott
hey guys,

well i was trying to do front flips at the gym and i was running in and my run up was wrong and my legs were going for the flip but my …

Comments: 0

Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SKYPIRATE
Admin
Admin
SKYPIRATE

Number of posts : 126
What Bocks you got? : SR80'S/SR110'S
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today   Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:06 am

Well they had them on the today show this morning and will be on the Current Affair show tonight. So if you see this and get a chance check it out and let us know what you thought?
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-AU&brand=ninemsn&vid=f518bc27-b9cd-44bc-b56a-f991f803a381
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-AU&brand=ninemsn&vid=1ae7e44a-5c32-4cfa-91dc-14cfef6e25b9
Here is the Current Affair Gig above

To any new lookers, feel free to register so you can be part of the bocking community, compare notes and all become a new community. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Badambomas
Pavement Kicker
Pavement Kicker
Badambomas

Number of posts : 98
What Bocks you got? : AirRunners CZ70
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today   Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:10 am

hey not bad.....

so....when are we gonna get these guys to coem to a meet!!!

i would love to havwe a chat with them....

although it would be good too, to get some more promotion of our group

but.... oh well

cheers Badambomas
Back to top Go down
http://www.queenslandbockers.9k.com/
SKYPIRATE
Admin
Admin
SKYPIRATE

Number of posts : 126
What Bocks you got? : SR80'S/SR110'S
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today   Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:40 am

Well they said they would come to a meet when they could, so you shall meet . So did you like to front? It was very quick on the Telly but still thought it was not bad for an extra ciriculum activity cheers
Back to top Go down
Badambomas
Pavement Kicker
Pavement Kicker
Badambomas

Number of posts : 98
What Bocks you got? : AirRunners CZ70
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today   Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:16 am

yer it was very well done Wrasse
Back to top Go down
http://www.queenslandbockers.9k.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today   Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyrunners on A Current Affair and Today
Page 1 of 1