CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUEENSLAND BOCKERS FORUM -PRESS PLAY ON VIDEO PLAYER

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IS anybody out there?
Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 am

» Old bloke looking to get started and have a go?
Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 am

Gallery
Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
Hay Skypirate
Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 am by Freefall
[b] Hay Skypirate its keegs how r ya haha hav a new name now its Freefall. How was ya xmas nyway? Oi i moved up into a 70-90 pair yesterday n went 4 a …

Comments: 2
Current Injury Status
Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:29 am by Badambomas
Well..... you cant have a successful gym meet without coming home with comething being sore of strained.

So here it is

I have Bockers Back …

Comments: 4
half a front flip?
Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:19 am by Scott
hey guys,

well i was trying to do front flips at the gym and i was running in and my run up was wrong and my legs were going for the flip but my …

Comments: 0

Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

Number of posts : 34
What Bocks you got? : Poweriser PR5070
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Trade in your old jumping stilts (from any manufacturer) today at Poweriser Australia.

Trade your old jumping stilts and we will give you $200 off your new Poweriser Advance purchase.
It is very simple:

Sydney location: Just give us a call to organise pick up & trade of your old stilts at our office.

Rest of Australia: Send us a picture of your old stilts to info@powerisers.com.au or stilts.n.stuff@gmail.com (QLD) and You will receive an email within 24 hours if your trade was accepted. Than you will send us your old stilts and we will send you and invoice for new Poweriser Advance reduced by $200. Once your payment and your stilts are received, we will send your new pair of Poweriser Advance immediately to you.
Back to top Go down

Trade in ur bocks for cheap Risers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1