CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUEENSLAND BOCKERS FORUM -PRESS PLAY ON VIDEO PLAYER

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IS anybody out there?
We need more people Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 am

» Old bloke looking to get started and have a go?
We need more people Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 am

Gallery
We need more people Empty
Hay Skypirate
We need more people Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 am by Freefall
[b] Hay Skypirate its keegs how r ya haha hav a new name now its Freefall. How was ya xmas nyway? Oi i moved up into a 70-90 pair yesterday n went 4 a …

Comments: 2
Current Injury Status
We need more people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:29 am by Badambomas
Well..... you cant have a successful gym meet without coming home with comething being sore of strained.

So here it is

I have Bockers Back …

Comments: 4
half a front flip?
We need more people Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:19 am by Scott
hey guys,

well i was trying to do front flips at the gym and i was running in and my run up was wrong and my legs were going for the flip but my …

Comments: 0

We need more people

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

Number of posts : 34
What Bocks you got? : Poweriser PR5070
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:52 am

okay listen up QLD Bockers, We need a brainstorm or should i say bocking storm. there are bound to be a lot of people around Queensland that have bocks. (U just need to look at the amount Greg sells to know this). So i figure we need to get QLD BOCKERS name out there. U look at dozens of other forums and they are just teeming with members who actually stay apart of that group, yes they may have regular meets but bocking isn't all about that. What we first want is to have enough people so QLD BOCKERS have a few members going to meetups (like i said it dosent hav 2 b all of us) but just havin so more people would be great.

And when i mean everybody i mean everybody. It would be so good to hav people who cant even stand up on their bocks. All they need is a meetup at Deception Bay and bobs ur uncle ther we hav it MORE PEOPLE!

So ani ideas to get our name out would be good cuz if we dont then bocking has bout the same chance to get out there in Queensland as formula 1 racing in the Brisbane streets does.

Again ani ideas would be good, and hopes Adam agrees seeing as though this is his forum.

Ben - Jamin Out bocking bocking bocking
Back to top Go down
SKYPIRATE
Admin
Admin
SKYPIRATE

Number of posts : 126
What Bocks you got? : SR80'S/SR110'S
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:25 am

i know how you feel Ben. Mad
But what you have to understand is that alot of us work or have to rely on someone else to actually go to these meets . Myself I don't have alot of notice to organise anything as i pretty much work 7 days. This forum is only here for people like you and others including myself where questions can be asked and get togethers can be arranged. cheers
I only started this forum so that people who have bocks or are thinking about gettin em, could have a place to go to in Australia /mainly Queensland , but for anyone who bocks. bocking
Like you, i like bocking but unlike yourself , I have life to take care of first and then bocking, unfortunatley that is the way it is mate. I still get out and bock whenever i get the chance , but it is always local and always unplanned. Question
There is a few pics of the last school holidays in the gallery.
The other bocker is my son (chav/Josh)and has been only had a few good sessions on them and he is getting some seriuos bocking air
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: people   We need more people Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:48 am

I also know what u mean Skypirate with working and all that its reali hard. I also work and have to tackle year 10 as well so i dont get out and bock all that much anymore. (plus my springs are getting too soft) No i wasnt talking about that i was meaning it would be good if we had more people so that when u (Skypirate) Scott, Keegs and whoever else is on this forum is busy we hav sum other people havin a sesh or gettin the name of powerbocking out there for QLD BOCKERS so while Scott might be busi i might be out with sum beginners and helpin them stand up or bounce for the first time. And then the next month or week i might be busi and u (skypirate) and keegs would be out with other people again doin sum bocking. Im talking about sum consistency to our Forum that is why u and i r hoping sum other lone bockers come and join the forum. (BTW on this topic of meets u (skypirate) if u find a Saturday off u should come 4 a meet at D Bay) Also sum nice pics there skypirate
Ben - jamin out bocking bocking

Last edited by Ben - jamin on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding in a comment)
Back to top Go down
SKYPIRATE
Admin
Admin
SKYPIRATE

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:42 am

Well dude it sounds lke you got a lot of ideas and maybe should try some of them out. CARBON PUNCHER Anything that brings in new peeps is a good thing. Maybe go for a bock around the place and tell people come to this forum and check em out a bit more to have an idea of what local Qlders are doing with them
SKYPIRATE out
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:25 am

thanks Skypirate really appreciate your support there and yes my plan is to go to southbank sometime with scott and or keegs (even u if could somehow make it) and have a bounce around.

Also if u give me permission i might make some flyers to hand out to people or if u make a design to email it to me and ill print em out and if keegs were to come he could bring some skyrunner flyers.

and hip hip haray one of my friends Sam has joined the fourm as well she hasnt got ani bocks yet and she still lookin (dosent know if shes gettin sum yet) but my plan has had an excellent start

Ben - jamin out bocking bocking
Back to top Go down
SKYPIRATE
Admin
Admin
SKYPIRATE

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 am

you don't need my permission. do what ya like
Back to top Go down
Aus Mike
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Aus Mike

Number of posts : 3
What Bocks you got? : About to buy: Poweriser advance PR7090
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 am

Hay, havent got my bocks yet (hopfully in the next 10 days)

Have you guys ever tried getting the major bocking sites (mostly UK) to link to this site?

I have been searching for any australian bocking sites for over a week and the only one that I found was a Brisbane forum. And that was sombodys sig on poweriserpages.

Only found this site after a member on pro-jump linked me here when I posted a pic of my aus bockers facebook group in their gallery.

For new bockers looking to find other bockers in Aus its incred'a hard to find.

Still looking for a forum/site for Melbourne(or even just vic) bockers, as I like in Melbourne.

I found a lot of bocking groups on facebook, but no aus groups, so created this one and Im trying to get any australian bockers that I find on UK forums to join it, as well as anybody from aus. Just to try and centralize people.

That way If new bockers look for an Aus group, they can find a central group, and then from that get links to the other more specific state groups.

Bocking Australia. (Again, early days)
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128360249548

Bockers of the world
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7181548495

EDIT: Just posted links to this site on both groups walls.

Last edited by Aus Mike on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128360249548
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:38 am

Hey Aus mike awsum that ur trying to make a aus bockers page hey if u wanna use sum short vid fro ur front page go to my youtube account "Ben12jamin93" and u can use the link if u want but dont share it with an1else (the link i mean)

Also ye if u wanna advertise ur page try posting on poweriser pages cuz i know of a couple members who live in sydney and or somw place else in Australia u could also try the 7 leagues bebo page just put out the name and let em know its still in development.

Ben - Jamin out bocking
Back to top Go down
andreweden
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
andreweden

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:44 pm

plus one here
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 pm

ITS HAPPENIN welcome Andreweden to Qld bockers u have no idea how good it is to hav more people coming and please if u hve firends with bocks or know of someone direct em here.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers hallelujah

btw wat sorta bocks u got?

Ben - jamin has left the building
Back to top Go down
andreweden
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
andreweden

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:52 pm

before you get too excited you should read my intro topic ;-)
I could be totally crap at this

ordered a set of poweriser advance. I have large calves and did not like the idea of a metal bar infront of my shin.
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 pm

dude read my welcome and ull understand but hey calf cuffs r awsum ive got sum and im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy with em.

Poweriser r a good choose btw very stylish
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: more peeps   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 pm

also btw if u wanna learn how to get up on ur bocks go to http://skyrunneraustralia.com.au/page.html?id=4

that might give u sum good advice or u can go to an international bockers forum www.poweriserpages.com
Back to top Go down
andreweden
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
andreweden

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Ben - jamin wrote:
also btw if u wanna learn how to get up on ur bocks go to http://skyrunneraustralia.com.au/page.html?id=4

that might give u sum good advice or u can go to an international bockers forum www.poweriserpages.com

Saw some of that stuff. I find the personal touch is often a lot easier when it comes to learning. I take it there is no one in Brisbane that actually provides training?
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:06 pm

no there isnt but all u have to do is really come to a gym sesh with me and or other members and u can learn to walk on a soft surface first (a thin mesh mat) u dont have to do tricks or u can contact the dude who sells the skyrunners he lives in Albany Creek (where i live and theres a park just down the road so him or i could probably help u get goin
Back to top Go down
andreweden
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
andreweden

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:09 pm

sounds like a plan. my spiffy new legs should be here this coming week.
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:09 pm

btw if u have 1 send me a private message with ur msn so we can save space on the forum
Back to top Go down
andreweden
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
andreweden

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 pm

looks like there is plenty of space here ;-) :p
don't do MSN anyhow
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: peeps   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:21 pm

ye maybe well anyways where did u order u bocks from poweriser aus or skater hq?
Back to top Go down
andreweden
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
andreweden

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:33 pm

from poweriser direct
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:36 pm

cool........... ye good choice they wouldve cost 583 au right?

anyways haha i got skyrunners they r very modded up different knee brace different footplate different bindings different bolts haha

anyways where do u live on the south side?
Back to top Go down
andreweden
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
andreweden

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:39 pm

got a slightly better deal.
I live down Springfield Lakes. I work out at Amberley and in the city so needed somewhere halfway between them.
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:46 pm

cool well deception bay isnt too far away from u then is it
Back to top Go down
andreweden
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
andreweden

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:50 pm

only about 65km.
but I train closer to the city so no big issue.
Back to top Go down
Ben - jamin
GrassHopper
GrassHopper
Ben - jamin

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:53 pm

what do u mean train r u part of a footy club or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need more people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS. :: GENERAL TOPICS/DISCUSSIONS :: ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENING-
Jump to: