CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUEENSLAND BOCKERS FORUM -PRESS PLAY ON VIDEO PLAYER

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IS anybody out there?
Need more support Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 am

» Old bloke looking to get started and have a go?
Need more support Icon_minitimeby SKYPIRATE Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 am

Gallery
Need more support Empty
Hay Skypirate
Need more support Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 am by Freefall
[b] Hay Skypirate its keegs how r ya haha hav a new name now its Freefall. How was ya xmas nyway? Oi i moved up into a 70-90 pair yesterday n went 4 a …

Comments: 2
Current Injury Status
Need more support Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:29 am by Badambomas
Well..... you cant have a successful gym meet without coming home with comething being sore of strained.

So here it is

I have Bockers Back …

Comments: 4
half a front flip?
Need more support Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:19 am by Scott
hey guys,

well i was trying to do front flips at the gym and i was running in and my run up was wrong and my legs were going for the flip but my …

Comments: 0

Need more support

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Need more support Empty
PostSubject: Need more support   Need more support Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 am

Hey all im in a massively bad situation. I've had enough of the chunky foam i put on to provide more width to the padding and i was wonderin if any one has a pair of foot buckles so i can tie them to the foam and loop them around the back of the brace (snowboard ones) because me legs are to skinny for the knee brace. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

if anyone knows were i can get sum (website/telephone) or if they have some spare for sale i would greatly appreciate it.

PLEASE HELP No No Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
SKYPIRATE
Admin
Admin
SKYPIRATE

Number of posts : 126
What Bocks you got? : SR80'S/SR110'S
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Need more support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more support   Need more support Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:37 am

Hey Carbonpuncher, maybe change to Glass Puncher Nice Vid

Any ways check these out , they supply in Australia and the only one I know of without leaving home.

http://www.powerisers.com.au/en/eshop/article-detail/14-binding-set-adjustable-description.html

You can get bindings similar to this/these in the snow board shop in Brisbane city mall aswell. They don't cost as much but it is convinient to buy them off the web. Check it out
Back to top Go down

Need more support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more support   Need more support Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:15 pm

u have to be joking mate. Snowbiz bindings are like 200 - 400 $ each are u serial i could almost get some prototype 7's with that.

mind u there might be a different shop ur talkin bout

probs go with the powerisers.

also once i have the bidings how can i attach the bindings to the front of the knee bar?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Pavement Kicker
Pavement Kicker
Scott

Number of posts : 82
What Bocks you got? : Skyrunners
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Need more support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more support   Need more support Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:01 am

pro energys are like $800 aud,

i dont get what you are wanting to do with these bindings, are you talking about replacing the strap behind your knee with bindings? if so i think that would be very silly and very uncomfortable,
Back to top Go down

Need more support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more support   Need more support Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:59 am

no scott if u go into the mod section and the read this first topic click on the links and eventually you'll see one of those straps on the front of the knee bar looped around to the back
Back to top Go down
Scott
Pavement Kicker
Pavement Kicker
Scott

Number of posts : 82
What Bocks you got? : Skyrunners
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Need more support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more support   Need more support Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:49 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need more support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more support   Need more support Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need more support
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CONVICT OFFSPRING BOCKERS THE FORUM PAGE FOR QUEENSLAND BOCKERS. :: GENERAL TOPICS/DISCUSSIONS :: ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENING-
Jump to: